Welding Parts must ensure symmetry, balance, and verticality, and be produced according to the size requirements of the drawing
- When welding, the welding surface must not have defects such as false welding, blowholes, slag inclusions, cracks, welding knobs, burn-through, arc pits, undercuts, welding abrasion, and under-welding, and the welding must be uniform and beautiful;
- There should be no unevenness on the surface after welding;
- The surface of the fuselage must be polished flat and cleaned of welding slag;
- After welding, the slag must be cleaned and the surface must be polished and smooth.
- The production of the guide groove must be consistent with the opening and closing pages, the surface is flat, and the phenomenon of high and low, one opening and one closing cannot occur.
- Bending of sheet metal parts must be made according to the requirements of drawings, and those with arcs must be smooth, and the bending surface must be flat, and there must be no unevenness, and dimensional symmetry, parallelism, and perpendicularity must be guaranteed.
Third, after welding treatment
- After welding, the slag spatter on the surface of the weld bead should be cleaned, and the external dimensions and appearance quality of the weld should be checked. When the weld is uneven, it should be repaired.
- The shape of the weld seam should be smooth and uniform, and the transition between the weld bead and the weld bead and the base metal should be smooth.
- For some closed structures, components with multiple welds and long welds, hammering, vibration and other methods should be used to eliminate residual stress after welding. If parts require heat treatment, heat treatment should be used to eliminate stress.