Mice and rats are both a type of rodent that nobody likes to invade his/her home. But, if you have seen one in your house then there are chances the whole family is living inside your home with you. But, the problem is that all of them looks exactly same, so how to know it is a mouse of rat? Well, there are many ways through which you can determine whether you have mouse or rat infestation at home.
People often mistaken the rats with mouse and mouse with rats. In fact, most of us have no idea that they are different types of rodents. So, you must know how to identify the type of rodent you have in your home. We usually mistakes when trying to identify the type of rodent have made a way to come into your house. People mistaken for a juvenile rat for an adult mouse. However, if someone know they are actually different they can easily know what type of rodent they have and develop the right strategy to kill or remove pest from his house.
In comparison with adult mouse, whose body is slim, proportioned and its head will have a more sharp-angled appearance to it, a young rat’s head and feet will be large compared to their bodies. And their face will be stubby and blunt with wide noses. Like the most young mammals, including humans, they have an overall clumsy appearance.
Differences Between Mice and Rats Include:
- Adult mice measure around 7 ½ inches in length, including the tail; while adult rats can grow up to 18 inches in length, including the tail
- Mice have thin and slightly hairy tails while as the rats have a thicker and hairless tail.
- Mouse have triangular nose, rat’s nose is more blunt and rounded.
Why You Don't Want Rodents:
Because bout the rats and mice can damage your home. They keep gnawing everything they find at your home, from a book to wires, pipes and drywall. They have the potential to damage the structure of your property. They also damage furniture, clothes, carpets, boxes, etc. and can also contaminate your food.
Still Not Sure if You Have Mice or Rats?
If you are still not sure whether you have mice or rats then you need to worry. You should get immediate help from a professional Pest Control that are expert in rodent control services. The professionals can easily identify what kind of rodent infestation you have in your home. They will use the appropriate steps to safely and humanely eliminate the pests from your house.
Pest Control Services City wise
- Pest Control Services in Noida
- Pest Control Services in Delhi
- Pest Control Services in Gurgaon
- Pest Control Services in Greater Noida
- Pest Control Services in Ghaziabad
- Pest Control Services in Faridabad
- Pest Control Services in Chennai
- Pest Control Services in Mumbai
- Pest Control Services in Pune
- Pest Control Services in Bangalore