What about freeze-dried food? Next, Zhejiang Guanfeng Food Machinery, a professional Freeze Dry Machine supplier, summarizes it for you as follows:
Take vegetables as an example, how to make freeze-dried food:
- Vegetable selection and cleaning;
- Peel and slice;
- Put it flat into a special tray for food freeze dryer;
Second, food freeze dryer operation
- Put the tray containing the good materials into the freeze-drying chamber of the food freeze-dryer;
- Close the door of the freeze-drying chamber of the food freeze-dryer, open the vegetable drying equipment, and perform vacuum freeze-drying;
Third, after lyophilization
- Wait for the freeze-drying program of the food freeze-drying machine and Vegetable Drying Machine to run automatically, open the warehouse door and take out the material;
- Select a tightly sealed jar or sealed bag for vacuum storage.
Note: After taking out the lyophilized food, avoid exposing it to the air for a long time, so as to prevent the lyophilized food from regaining moisture and affecting the taste quality.