To make sure your business runs smoothly, QuickBooks allows you to sync your account with other apps you may use to complete your accounting tasks. Connecting your QuickBooks account to Square will enable you to import transactions so that you have access to all the data at the click of a button. This blog will help show you how you can sync Square with QuickBooks and track the transactions. If you need a more comprehensive solution to sync your account, you can also call the QuickBooks technical support phone number and ask for help.
Steps to Sync Square with QuickBooks
If you want to download your sales transactions processed through Square, you will first need to link your Square merchant account and your QuickBooks Online account. You can refer to the steps given below to link the two accounts and download the required transactions:
- Step 1: Log in to your QuickBooks Online account and select ‘Apps.’
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Find apps’ option at the top of the menu.
- Step 3: Open the Search apps section and type ‘Square’ in the given field.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Sync with Square’ option and click ‘Get App Now.’
- Step 5: Follow the steps given on the screen to complete the process.
- Step 6: When you are syncing your accounts, you need t make sure you change the relevant permission setting so that Intuit can access your Square account.
Users must note that the steps mentioned above will only work in the case of QuickBooks Online. If you are using QuickBooks Desktop or some other version of the software, you will need to follow a different set of steps. You can call the QuickBooks tech support phone number and speak to a professional software expert to finish syncing Square with QuickBooks. Professional technicians and software experts are available 24 hours a day to help clear up any doubts you may have about your QuickBooks accounting software.
Read More:- QuickBooks customer care
Source URL: How to Sync Square with QuickBooks